- Australian contemporary artist, Lyne Marshall, is an adventurer and traveler and in the expandable menus across the top of this webpage there is a wealth of information and images on her PAINTINGS, ART PROJECTS, inspiring Creative Process ART BOOKS, WORKSHOPS, and her long term art career. To see a full catalogue of Lyne’s artworks, projects and books visit the drop down menus across the top of her dedicated ART CLIQUE website and also view her COMING EXHIBITIONS.
Lyne is inspired by remote landscapes and while experimental painting is her main focus she also produces original digitally mastered conceptual artworks and is a sculptor, and author of four books on the creative process. This website is primarily a blog on the her musing about the creative life of an artist. Her next Studio Open Weekend is on the 14th and 15th April 2018 during the Ipswich Festival
- ‘RE:Location’ will be exhibited at Barossa Regional Gallery, South Australia, 5th September – 23rd October 2018 along with Colours of My Land, a collection of works on paper, unframed, in the second gallery. WORKSHOP 8th and 9th September at Barossa Regional Gallery – Booking now
- RE:Location was previously shown and you can view photos from Manning Regional Gallery from March 2017 and Ipswich Art Gallery from 19th August – 16th October 2017
- By Eyre to the Sea, at Feather and Lawry Art Gallery Toowoomba, Qld, was exhibited 22nd August to 9th September 2017 A new exhibition for 2018 is to be confirmed. Enquires to the gallery (07) 4638 8209
- Lyne Marshall’s artwork is permanently in stock to view at Feather and Lawry Gallery Toowoomba and Gallery Beneath, Mooloolaba. Just ask to see it her work if it is not currently on the gallery wall.
- Finding Creative Direction and Pathways to Creative Success
- Workshop Enquires – welcome to be hed at your venue
READ Lyne’s many BLOG posts here