The second quality of creativity is the ability to keep working hard. Having said that I find my philosophy to focus on the art studio waning a bit of late due to writing commitments and the need to recovery from surgery. All artists, writers, musicians etc face the effects of life getting in the way of creating, so I do like deadlines. Rather than creating stress, I find they create a need to get to work and often lead to breakthroughs. So if you haven’t a deadline looming, make one… and watch what happens to your creative output!
Practice, Practice, Practice…
- 22/07/2014 - taking care of art business
- 09/06/2014 - What is the Purpose of Art?
- 24/04/2014 - Having the Right Attitude
- 16/03/2014 - Transported by Nature
- 09/01/2014 - Inspiration and Incubation from an artist’s perspective.